Thursday, July 10, 2008

Native Ultimate Pedal Drive

The Ultimate Propel drive is Alive!!
Enjoying the Ultimate 14.5 Propel drive in Islamorada, Florida Keys.


Click, for a quick demonstration video from Backcountry Cowboy. The Ultimate Propel drive is available in 2 sizes, the Ultimate 12 and the Ultimate 14.5 (solo) propel drive.
Stop by if you're in the Florida Keys and want see it or try it out.


Now available and instock @ Backcountry Cowboy Outfitters, Islamorada, Florida Keys.
info@backcountrycowboy.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great! Just what I want.
Thanks to Kristi for telling me about it, and showing me the short video a few months back.
As soon as I can get back down to the keys, I'll make appt. to try it out. The drive looks much better than the Hobie.
Thanks, Ren